Cloud Security Architect – Kuala Lumpur
Location: Kuala Lumpur
The Cloud Security Architect reports to the Head of Cybersecurity Strategy and Architecture and is in a hands-on role focused on the security architecture within Cloud services. The architect works directly with Lead Development, Engineering and Operational resources through collaboration and mentoring to shape the Cloud to be in line with our customers Cloud Security Framework
The Cloud Security Architect role is a technical position which will support the development of security strategies and architecture vision as it relates to customers and it’s business units Cloud initiatives, specifically setting the path forward to secure our environment. The Cloud Security Architect will work with other Architects and Service Owners to create a roadmap that meets strategic and current requirements.
- Subject-matter expertise across all Cloud topics as it relates to enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures of a multi cloud environment
- Drive the adoption of cloud security and alignment to our current three-year strategy reference architectures for existing, new and emerging Cloud technologies.
- Drive the adoption of creative solutions to address complex Cloud problems.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive Cloud standards adoption.
- Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
- Create, maintain and align our Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of Cloud services and technologies.
- Represent Information Security on organisational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards.
- Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our clients business units by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and as such must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery. This is not a project manager role.
- Review and management of technical security roadmaps related to Cloud security.
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- The individual in this role must be able to understand and articulate multi cloud security frameworks
- Further, the person must be able to bring together key tenets of Information Security to the Cloud strategies and develop technical security solutions that properly align.
- The Architect will contribute to the overall effort of our cloud security adoption across our clients business units
If interested please send an email with you most updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Cloud Security Architect – Kuala Lumpur”